Friday, July 11, 2008

Kyoto Sessions

Hello everyone, it's the retired mixer Tsushima Masaki.

Recently I was very motivated to try my hand at mixing once again, this time doing house instead of trance. Unfortunately I realized the software I was using could no longer cut it so I had to abort my mix unfortunately.

It was going to be titled Tsushima Masaki presents Kyoto Sessions, basically to differentiate between Trance (Tokyo) and House (Kyoto).

My main problem is effective EQ use and I think I'll have to buy a mixer if I want to get back into the mixing scene.

Here's where you can get the concept version: http://masakism.mine.nu:10240/ Btw, you can still get my older mixes via that link.

It's called Scenic Route.

Let me know what you think, if I'm encouraged enough maybe I'll consider getting a mixer and doing this for real. And yes, I know some of the transitions suck, I'm not that good anymore :/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

House... IMHO House covers a wider area of music than Trance, and is still one of my favorite genres. I have to check it out to see how you interpret it, and I hope my uT can download from the original seed this time (which didn't work for the Mixes, took me a month till another seeder came on <.<).

It's great to see you again :)