Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Overdue update

Hi everyone, I know no one really reads this blog, but I'd just like to say that the only reliable way to get my mixes now is via my BitTorrent tracker @ http://masakism.mine.nu:10240/torrents/Tsushima+Masaki%27s+Mixes.torrent?2360F3B94A09E75E4CFCD7ADE2DF03C732271843

Most of the links that hosted my mix via http have expired now. I'd like to thank everyone who provided bandwidth for my mixes, I'm grateful.

A little update on myself... I'm not doing much right now except working at a minimum wage job. I'd like to make it clear that I am no longer an active trance dj. My final official mix was Trancient Moonscapes completed on the eve of 2004. Over these past two years (it really feels much longer than just two years) I have kind of grown out of trance music and electronic music in general. I'm still a fan and I still enjoy it, but I am no longer looking for new tracks, it's just a passive interest now. I know that probably disappoints people, but we all go through phases in life. Hell, I'm even losing interest in anime (probably my #1 interest).

I would like to make another mix some day. Mixing has always been a sporadic hobby for me anyway. I was only a bedroom dj. If I do make another mix maybe I'd call it "Reminessence" or some lame mispelled homonym. I've always had plans on a "Crystal Tokyo Part II" but you know it's hard to top your first creation. I always felt that people enjoyed Crystal Tokyo the most while Moonlight & Rain and Trancient Moonscapes were sort of overlooked. Crystal Tokyo isn't even my favourite mix, haha. My favourite is actually Moonlight & Rain.

If you see someone named Timeless Enigma on the AnimeSuki and GameFAQs forums, or any other people named Tsushima Masaki or Timeless Enigma on the net, that's most likely me.

Anyway I just decided to update this, since people were probably wondering "when the hell is this guy gonna make another mix?" The short answer is "probably never." In my heart I hope I can make another one though.

1 comment:

m said...

Just found your stuff on Mininova. Loving it so far... :)