Monday, July 21, 2008

Possible sequel to Crystal Tokyo

Well guys, I've started planning on a new mix in the same vein as Crystal Tokyo since everyone seemed to love that.

It's going to be called Tsushima Masaki - Silver Millennium ~a look back at Crystal Tokyo~
I'm not going to be reusing old Crystal Tokyo tracks but it's gonna be in that same uplifting trance style with some vocals. If anyone gets the name reference, then they're a fan of a certain something.

No promises on when it'll be released. It took me 6 months to make Trancient Moonscapes after all, and I put Moonlight & Rain on hold for a long time as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great to hear, both about the possible sequel and that you are 'back' in general. I'm looking forward to it.

I hope not everyone has given up on checking your blog in the past two years ;)