Friday, May 10, 2013

Old Mixes up on Mixcloud

Finally got around to putting up more of my old mixes on mixcloud.com which is a great audio streaming site.
I figured I should probably do it now rather than later.
The following mixes are now available here http://www.mixcloud.com/tsushimamasaki

Trance Mixes
Crystal Tokyo
Moonlight & Rain
Trancient Moonscapes
Silver Millennium Line ~A Night In Crystal Tokyo~ (most recent)

House Mixes
Canada Line

I do have another mix that I completed a while back but never published because I couldn't decide on the final song to close out the set.  Maybe I'll just upload both versions soon, haha.

Anyway, hope you being able to stream the mixes now, I don't really have any new mixes in the works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it Trance mix because I love Trance! :-)

Anonymous said...

hey man. i love your songs. im trying to download them all but i cant get solver millinium edition. anywhere new where i can get these and possibly other mixes of yours? thank you :]

"Timeless Enigma" Tsushima Masaki said...

You should be able to get it from soundcloud here https://soundcloud.com/tsushimamasaki/silver-millennium
The mix is available for download.